The study of Cambridge International AS and A Level Business 9609 which allows learners to take the first step towards a career in private or public organisations or progress with confidence to a degree in business and management related subjects.
- Change is the only constant. Exciting new enterprises are often created in response to economic, cultural or technological changes. Existing businesses must adapt to change if they are to survive and grow.
- Management is relevant to every person in a business. Good leadership, strong motivation in workers, effective systems and clear communication are hallmarks of successful businesses.
- Customer focus means a business will design and produce goods and services that people want to buy. Customers provide the revenue which sustains a business. Successful businesses really understand their customers and strive to provide products that their customers love.
- Innovation enables a business to re-invent itself and stay ahead of the competition. The business world is dynamic and companies must seek to innovate through product development, more efficient processes and finding better ways ‘to do business’.
- Creating value is the core reason why any organisation exists. Effective organisations aim to maximise stakeholder value. For most businesses this will be about maximising shareholder value, but social enterprises will also have other, non-financial, aims. Stakeholders also need to measure the value that is created.
- Strategy is about knowing where you are, where you want to get to and how you are going to get there. Managers need to think about, decide on and put into action major long term plans – such as buying another business, entering a new market or developing a new technology.
The syllabus is well designed, interesting to teach, accessible to learners and has been updated for first examination in 2022. It explains what you need to know, how they will be assessed, and the relationship between assessment objectives and the examination papers.
- Business and its Environment
- People in Organisations
- Operations and Project Management
- Finance and Accounting
- Strategic Management
*****If you encounter any trouble while downloading any of our material, please leave a comment and we would fix it ASAP******